Daman Diu Administration Recruitment 2016-2017 for 14 Various Posts. Daman & Diu Administration released a recruitment notification for 14 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 19th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Daman Diu Administration Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Daman & Diu Administration|
|Number of Vacancies||14 posts|
|Name of the Post||MO, Gynecologist & Other Posts|
|Last Date To Walk-in||19-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Gynecologist: 02 Posts
- Paediatrician: 02 Posts
- Physician: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 05 Posts
- State Entomologist: 01 Post
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Early Interventionist cum special educator: 01 Post
- Ophthalmic Asst: 01 Post
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Gynecologist post is Rs.70000-75000/-
- The pay or salary for Paediatrician post is Rs.70000-75000/-
- The pay or salary for Physician post is Rs.70000-75000/-
- The pay or salary for Medical Officer post is Rs.50000/-
- The pay or salary for State Entomologist post is Rs.30000/-
- The pay or salary for Audiologist & Speech Therapist post is Rs.25000/-
- The pay or salary for Early Interventionist cum special educator post is Rs.15000/-
- The pay or salary for Ophthalmic Asst post is Rs.12000/-
Educational Qualification for Daman Diu Administration Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should be complete MBSS with relevant experience for Post 1, 2, 3, 4, M.Sc (Zoology) with entomology for Post 5, B.Sc in Speech, Language & Hearing Science for Post 6, Graduation for Post 7, 12th pass, Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques for Post 8.
Selection will be based on interview.
About Daman & Diu Administration:
Daman and Diu is a coastal union territory in India, which was once a part of the Portuguese empire neighbouring Goa.For over 450 years, the coastal enclaves of Daman (Portuguese: Damão) and Diu on the Arabian Sea coast were part of Portuguese India, along with Goa and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. Goa, Daman and Diu were incorporated into the Republic of India on December 19, 1961, by military conquest. Portugal did not recognise the Indian annexation of these territories until 1974.The territory of Goa, Daman and Diu was administered as a single union territory until 1987, when Goa was granted statehood, leaving Daman and Diu as a separate union territory. Each enclave constitutes one of the union territorys two districts. Daman and Diu are approximately 650 kilometres away from each other by road.
How to Apply for Daman Diu Administration Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates can appear for interview along with bio-data, original certificates of qualification, experience, xerox copies of certificates on 19-08-2016 at 10:30 am.