Defence Research and Development Organization Admit Card 2016. Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has issued Call Letter for thevarious applied post. DRDO has announced for there are 1142 vacancies of Senior Technical Assistant B, Technician A and Admin & Allied posts. Applicants can download their Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) 08admit card through the official site of the organization. Candidates must carry their admit card to the venue for attending the written test.
Defence Research and Development Organization Admit Card 2016 Details:
About Defence Research and Development Organization:
Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) works under Department of Defence Research and Development of Ministry of Defence. DRDO dedicatedly working towards enhancing self-reliance in Defence Systems and undertakes design & development leading to production of world class weapon systems and equipment in accordance with the expressed needs and the qualitative requirements laid down by the three services.
DRDO is working in various areas of military technology which include aeronautics, armaments, combat vehicles, electronics, instrumentation engineering systems, missiles, materials, naval systems, advanced computing, simulation and life sciences. DRDO while striving to meet the Cutting edge weapons technology requirements provides ample spinoff benefits to the society at large thereby contributing to the nation building.
Date of Various Written Examination in the month of July 2016
Applicants may download their call letter through the link provided below.
Procedure to download DRDO CEPTAM 08 ADMIT CARD 2016:
1) At the first step, candidates are required to visit the official site of the organization i.e. addressed to drdo.gov.in.and ceptamonline.org
2) After redirecting to the home page candidates should click on the link representing the line as Candidate Admit Card Download for CEPTAM-08 ADVT
3) As the application will click on the link, new page with for the e Admit Card will be opened for the candidates.
4) Candidates are required to fill the Login form, with the three options provided either using Application Number or Using Date of Birth and Mobile Number or using Post code, Name and Date of Birth, click to choose and where they are asked to fill their Application Number or other entry.
5)Enter the Captcha code (as per the given case in the box) and click on Submit tab.
Application Number: It should be same number which was allotted to each applicant at the time of registration of the online application form.
Date of Birth and Mobile Number: Birth Date and Mobile number should be same as in the online application form
Post Code, Name and Date of Birth: Post code, Name and Birth Date should be same as in the online application form
6) Take the print out copy of the Admit Card after downloading it and keep the hard copy to carry on the date of examination for the written examination.
To download the DRDO Admit Card: Click here