Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2013 For Junior Engineer (Civil).Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil) in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi.To meet with the immediate requirement of Jr. Engineer (Civil), DMRC intends to fill up the following vacancies in grade Rs.13500-25520 (IDA)/- (in regular pay scale with other benefits) on long term contract basis for a period of four years.
Company Name: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
Location: New Delhi.
Junior Engineer (Civil) 58
Qualification: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% marks from reputed Government Institutes.
Pay: 13,500 25,520/-
Age: 40 Yrs.
How To Apply: Eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their particulars in the enclosed format by speed post to the given address.
Address: Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road.
Last Date: 25-04-2013.
MODE OF SELECTION:
1. The filled in application form should reach this office latest by 25/04/13.
2. Names of short listed candidates will be put up on our website by 01/05/13. We intend calling about 5 times the number of candidates than the number of vacancies for interview based on the suitability of the candidate for the job.
3. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents and proof of qualifying Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% marks and the SC/ST/OBC Certificates (OBC Certificate should be in Central Format and should be issued within one year).
4. The interview will be held tentatively from 2ndweek of May2013 (i.e 6thto 10 May- tentatively) at Metro Bhawan/Fire Brigade Lane/Barakhamba Road/New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The Candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of
testimonials. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be New Delhi.
5. The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant
documents and testimonials.
In case a candidate is already employed, the NOC for attending the interview from the present employer will be required at the time of interview.
The candidates should come prepared to stay in Delhi for more than one day at their own expenses in case the selection process takes longer than one day.
1. The candidates will be subjected to Paragraph Writing (Technical topics/General topics) and interview.
2. The names of the candidates, who qualify the Interview, will be uploaded on our website on 16thMay2013.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination from 20th May to 24th May2013 in A-3 standard, the details of which are available at DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
Since the requirement is urgent, the selected candidates will be required to join the post immediately. Those who cannot join at 10 days notice need not apply/appear in the interview.