JSSH Recruitment 2016-2017 for 29 Various Posts. JSSH released a notification for 29 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may Walk-in on 02nd September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
JSSH Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||29 posts|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse,P.R.O,Assistant Dietician,Clinical Psychologist and others|
|Last Date To Walk-in||02-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse: 20 Posts
- P.R.O: 01 Post
- Assistant Dietician: 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist: 01 Post
- ECG Technician: 01 Post
- EEG Technician: 01 Post
- Lab. Technician Gr. IV: 02 Posts
- Jr. Radiographer: 01 Post
- Occupational Therapist: 01 Post
Candidates age should not be exceeding 30 years for Post 1 to 4 & 9, 18-27 years for Post 5 to 8. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per Delhi Govt Rule.
Pay or salary:
The pay or salary for Rs.5200-20200/- for Technicians,Jr. Radiographer posts and Rs.9300-34800/- for remaining posts
Educational Qualification for JSSH Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized U niversity/Board. A Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized lnstitution or equivalent for Male Nurse. Should be a registered A grade Nurse and midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
- A Masters Degree with a minimum 50% from a recognized University or equivalent.Graduation with Diploma in Public Relations/Mass Communication from a recognized University or lnstitute.Two years experience in the field of Public Relation of a Department of Central or State Governments. Post Graduation in Public Relations / Corporate Communication / Journalism / Mass Communication.
- B.Sc./pre-medical/hr.Secondary with Science and diploma in Occupational Therapy from recognized institution.
- M.A/M.SC degree in Psychology or equivalent qualification in psychology of recognizedUniversity/lnstitution.
Ph.D/DMP/DMSP/M.Phil in Medical & Social psychology or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/l nstitution.For more details see official notification.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 500/- for UR and OBC candidates and Rs. 2501- for SC/ST candidates (Non
refundable) in the form of Demand Draft only in favour of Director, JSSHS, payable at NEW
DELHI. No other mode of fee will be accepted under any circumstances.
How to Apply for JSSH Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend for interview along with duly filled application, Demand Draft, Self attested copies of documents along with original certificates & testimonials, 02 passport size photographs, SC/ ST certificates issued from Judicial/ Revenue authorities, for OBC category, the certificate must be issued by the Competent Authority on 02-09-2016 from 11:00 AM.