Northern Railway Recruitment Notification 2013 For Staff Nurse, Pharmacist.Application are invited for the Posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist in Northern Railway.
Company Name: Northern Railway.
Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Staff Nurse 07
Qualification: Certificates as registered Nurse & Mid-Wife having passed 03 Yrs Course in general nursing and Midwifery from a school of nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing council or BSC nursing.
Age: 20 40 Yrs.
Qualification: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 02 yrs Diploma in pharmacy & registration with pharmacy council of India or with state pharmacy council.
Age: 20 35 Yrs.
How To Apply: Candidates should apply in the prescribed format should be addressed to Divl Personnel Officer/ N. Rly/Moradabad and should be sent only by ordinary post. Last date for submission for applications is 06.05.13. Interview will be held on 18.05.13 (Saturday) at 10.00 HRS at the office Sr. Divl. Personnel Officer/N. Rly/Moradabad.
Last Date: 06-05-2013.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The selected candidates will be engaged on contract terms for a period up to 30.06.13 or for a period of 01 year from the date of joining subject to extension of validity of the scheme of contractual appointment of Para Medical staff by Rly Board or till the vacant posts are filled by RRB candidates which ever is earlier. The engagement of the above candidates is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service.
2. The engagement of contract will not confirm on selected candidate any right for regularisation or absorption in the posts.
3. No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the subsistence of the contract period.
4. At the time of interview and entering into contract, the selected candidates shall produce original certificate for proof of his/her date of birth and educational technical qualification. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC community should bring along with his/her original community certificates issued by competent authority in prescribed proforma of Govt. Of India.
5. The contract shall be liable with to be terminated by 02 weeks notice by either side without assigning any reasons or if the contract practitioner is mentally/ physically incapacitated.
6. The Rly administration reserved the right to deploy the candidates any where on the division depending on the exigency of service and refusal or otherwise on the part of the selected candidates shall be deemed to be misconduct.
7. The detailed terms and conditions for engagement are available on the website of Northern Railway.