Union Public Service Commission Natioanl Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examiniation (I) Recruitment 2014 for 375 Vacancies. Admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings in NDA for the 133rd Course and 95th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02-01-2015. Eligible Male candidates can apply through online from 21-12-2013 to 20-01-2014.
Online Application Starting Date : 21-12-2013.
Online Application Last Date: 20-01-2014.
Date of Written Examination: 20-04-2014.
Number of Vacancies : 375
Name of the Posts : National Defence Academy, Naval Academy
A. National Defence Academy : 320 Posts
1. Airforce : 70 Posts
2. Navy : 42 Posts
3. Army : 208 Posts
B. Naval Academy : 55 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern/ equivalent with Physics and Mathematics for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 100/- in any SBI branch or by using net banking facility of SBI or its subsidiary banks. Fee exempted for SC/ST candidates
Age Limit: Candidates born between 02-07-1995 to 01-07-1998 only are eligible for apply.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 21-12-2013 to 20-01-2014.
Instructions for Online Application :
1. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in and click on online application.
2. Candidates must fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.
3. Fill all the marked details of Part I Application Form and then make the payment.
4. After making the payment in online or offline mode candidates must revisit the website.
5. This time candidates need to select the Part II Registration. Click on the link.
6. Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
7. Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature at the places provided and submit the Application.
8. Click on the submit link. After submitting the application form candidates can take the print out of system generated application form for any further assistance