Are you one of them busy in searching part time job in Hyderabad? If you nodded â€œYesâ€, then you are at the right platform. This post is going to emphasize on top 20 part time jobs you can do from home & without investment.
For different reasons, you may be looking for a part time job.
For instance, some of you are living in PG and wish to earn your pocket money without holding your study or some of you are housewives who wish to earn in order to revive their confidence and hone their skills or some of you donâ€™t want to engage their lives doing full time job.
It does not matter that which reasons make you to hunt the part time job, but itâ€™s one of the best ways to earn without serving full time.
A plethora of Benefits can be targeted by doing Part Time Job. Some of them are listed below. Take a quick look:-
- You donâ€™t have a need to go clock long hours. On the other hand, full time jobs eat a wide chunk of your precious time and you canâ€™t go for other things.
- Part Time job can be carried along with your other work, be it study, hobby, taking care of the house or parenting etc.,
- Another great reason which makes Part Time job an apple of peopleâ€™s eye is that having a part time job means flexibility. It gives you a chance to become a boss of on your own and you can pamper what exactly you want.
Though, there are many locations in India having part time jobs at the peak, but Hyderabad has become another hub for youngsters who come for study.
And they wish to earn something extra without disturbing their study. Here, we are going elaborate the best 20 part time jobs for students, housewives and retired people. You just need to check out which one match to your taste.
Here, part time job has been categorized into two categories. Category-A belongs to them who have not enough knowledge yet. Category-B belongs to those who want to work online from home.Â And the Category-C associates who are highly educated and experienced.
Part Time Job in Hyderabad-Category A
1. Data Entry Operator: – Do you have excellent typing speed, if yes then the post of Data Entry Operator welcomes you. There is a great demands for data entry operators in Hyderabad. You can find data entry jobs here.
2. Field Executive: – if you donâ€™t like sitting job and looking for something belongs to the field, then Field Executive would be right one for you.
4. Computer Operator: – Having some knowledge of computer can bring excellent opportunity to earn money. You can become a part time computer operator.
5. E-Book Typing Project: – Itâ€™s a very easy work which can be even done by home too. Having excellent typing speed is enough to catch this job.
6. Home Tutor: – Though, itâ€™s a traditional way to earn part time but with the changing of time home tuition has become a great way to earn more. If you are excellent in a particular subject, you must start home tuition.
Part Time Jobs in Hyderabad, Category-B
1. Clixsense & Paidverts:- Although there are many online jobs sites but Clixsense & paidverts are 2 sites where you earn better income by viewing 10-30 seconds ads. You can find signup links & more details here.
2. Inboxdollars & Swagbucks:– These 2 sites provides number of options to earn money in part time. You can complete different tasks & offers, watch videos, browse ads etc. Find further details now.
3. Online Surveys:- There are number of survey sites which provides earning option by joining & participating in online surveys. You have to complete short & long surveys to get paid. Check 20 survey sites here.
4. mTurk & other crowd-sourcing sites:- There is a good & simple opportunity for making money by working on crowd-sourcing sites like mTurk. You can work on tasks that can not be completed by software. Signup now for getting the details.
5. Google AdSense & affiliate programs:- These 2 are hard than above online jobs but there are many people who are making great money by working in part time. We have created one of the best training for AdSense & affiliate programs. You can signup free to get our SureJob training kit.
Part Time Job in Hyderabad, Category-C
1. Part Time Designer:- if you have a lot of creativity and innovative ideas, then you can get into the part time job of designing. Your job responsibility would cover the wide area of creating and designing website.
2. Account Executive:- Having good knowledge of accountancy and communication skill can carve an excellent way to opt this job as a part time.
3. Freelancer:- Being a freelancer, you can even work from home or any part of the world. There are hundreds of job opportunities for freelancers. You can find 25 best freelance jobs here.
4. Software Developer:- If you have a keen interest in developing, you can also choose it as a part time. You can even carry this work without going office.
5. Customer Support Executive:- There are a number of companies offering part time job for the post of customer support executive.
6. Marketing Executive:- Are you studying marketing, you can gather practical knowledge also in the same field by doing part time job as Marketing Executive in Hyderabad.
7. Advertising & Graphic designing: – There are a lot of websites have emerged and there is a great need of Graphic designers. So, if you ooze with the required skills, then choose it as a part time.
8. Neurology Consultant: – if you have medical knowledge and having experience to diagnose, treat and manage the patients then you can become a Neurology Consultant as a part time.
9. Math Tutor: – If math is your favourite subject and you love to teach it, then you can choose it as a part time option in Hyderabad.
10. Team Manager Content: – Do you have experience to tackle a team? If yes, then part time Team Manager can be a good choice.
11. Content Writer: – If you love writing, then part time content writing job is available on the large scale. There are a number of companies looking for excellent content writers to carve their special aura in the market.
13. Search Engine Optimizer: – If you are loaded with all the tricks to bring heavy traffic to the website, part time SEO would be best for you.
14. Mobile App Development: – Itâ€™s the sign of booming IT industry, and part time mobile app developers are high in demand.
15. HR Manager: – Do you have an MBA degree or wish to start your career as a HR Manager, then you can carry on in part time too.
So, what are you waiting for? Itâ€™s time to hone your skills with doing part time job in Hyderabad. Choose which one suits you. Have a good luck.