GGSIPU Recruitment 2016-2017 for 31 Assistant Engineer Posts. GGSIPU released a notification for 31 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
GGSIPU Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||B. Com,B.E./ B.Tech.,10+2|
|Number of Vacancies||31 posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Last Date To Walk-in||29-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil):01 post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical):01 post
- Assistant (Accounts):04 posts
- Jr. Assistant:25 posts
Candidates age should be Preferably below 50 Years for Deputation Posts; Preferably below 30 years for Direct Recruitment.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Assistant Engineer (Civil) post is Rs.15600-39100/- with Gradepay Rs.5400/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) post is Rs.15600-39100/- with Gradepay Rs.5400/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant (Accounts) post is Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Gradepay Rs.1,900/-
- The pay or salary for Jr. Assistant post is Rs.5,200-20,200/- with Gradepay Rs.1,900/-
Education Jobsal Qualification for GGSIPU Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Officer holding analogous posts in Government Department or Autonomous Bodies with qualification of B.E./ B.Tech. in Civil/ Electrical with 50% marks from any recognized University and with six years experience in the grade as Jr. Engineer with GP of Rs. 4200/-
- B. Com with atleast 55% marks from a recognized University or equivalent. Two years experience of maintenance of commercial accounts in PB-I of Rs. 5,200-20,200 with GP of Rs. 1,900/- or in an equivalent status having total comparable emoluments in a University/ Govt. department/ autonomous body/ public sector undertaking/ recognized Education Jobsal institution. Working knowledge of software (s) dealing with book keeping of accounts such as Tally.
- Sr. Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with at least 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.Three years Bachelor.s Degree from a recognized University with 55% marks.Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour in English on computers.
The Selection Procedure will be Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply for GGSIPU Recruitment 2016-2017:
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application only through On-Line mode. The On-line application is available on University website www.ipu.ac.in from 27.07.2016 to 29.08.2016 upto 5.00 PM. No documents in Hard copy is required to be submitted to the University. However, all applicants are advised to keep a copy of filled up downloaded Application Form, alongwith proof of payment of fees (Except exempted categories) and a copy of Admit Card as and when available for their record.