Goa University Recruitment 2016-2017 for 13 Various Posts. Goa University released a notification for 13 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 11th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Goa University Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Goa University|
|Qualification||Masters Degree,Bachelor degree|
|Number of Vacancies||13 posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Librarian,Programmer|
|Last Date To Walk-in||11-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Librarian:02 posts
- Programmer:02 posts
- Junior Programmer:03 posts
- Day Care Centre
Aaya (Female)01 post
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Assistant Librarian post is Rs.47,250/-
- The pay or salary for Programmer post is Rs.47,250/-
- The pay or salary for Junior Programmer post is Rs.30,375/-
- The pay or salary for Day Care Centre Teacher(Female)post is Rs.6,700/- and Aaya (Female) post is Rs.6,066/-
Education Jobsal Qualification for Goa University Recruitment 2016-2017:
- A Masters Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record. Qualifying in the National level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. However, candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 as incorporated in the relevant Goa University Ordinance shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- Masters degree in Computer Application/ Mathematics/ Statistics, Operational Research/ Physics with Electronics/ Economics/ Commerce with Statistics of a recognized University or equivalent. 3 years experience of statistical data processing work including experience in programming in a Computer System. Knowledge of Konkani.
- Graduate in any stream from a recognized University with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application from a recognized University.Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Application from a recognized University.
- Minimum XII th pass (any branch) Two years working experience in recognized Nursery/Primary school. Knowledge of Konkani.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk in interview that will be held at Administration Block, Goa university.
How to Apply for Goa University Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates may appear walk in interview along with prescribed application form / original and attested photocopies of certificates and two passport size photograph at the time of interview.