JIPMER Recruitment 2016 for 92 Staff Nurse and other Posts. JIPMER has been released a notification for 92 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
JIPMER Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Qualification||Degree or Diploma,10 +2|
|Number of Vacancies||92 posts|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse,Physical Instructor|
|Last Date To Apply||16-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse:80 posts
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis):05 posts
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Therapy):04 posts
- Physical Instructor:01 post
Candidates age should not exceeding 30 years for all posts.
Education Jobsal Qualification for JIPMER Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates should be complete Degree or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a
recognized University / Institution and Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council for Staff Nurse post.
- Candidates should be complete 10 +2 or equivalent with science subjects from a recognized board. (AND) B.Sc in Medical Radiation Technology (3 years course) or equivalent from a recognized University or Institute approved by AERB with 2 years experience in operating Radio Diagnosis / Radiotherapy equipments in an established centre. (OR) Diploma in Radiology (two years Course) or equivalent from a recognized Institution approved by AERB with 3 years experience in operating Radio diagnostic / Radiotherapy equipments in an established centre
for X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis) post.
- Candidates should be complete 10 +2 or equivalent with science subjects from a recognized board. (AND) B.Sc in Radiotherapy Technology / B.Sc in Medical Technology (Radiotherapy) (3 years course) / B.Sc in Medical Radiation Technology ( 3 years course) from a recognized University or Institute which has got AERB approval for conducting such course with 2 year experience in Radiotherapy. (OR) A two years PG Diploma / Diploma course in radiotherapy technology from a recognized University / Body / Institute, which has got AERB approval for this course with 3 years experience in Radiotherapy for X-Ray Technician (Radio-Therapy) post.
- Candidates should be complete Essential 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board (AND) Degree in Physical Education Jobs (B.P.Ed.) from a recognised University or its equivalent and Desirable Two years experience as Physical Instructor in a reputed Institute for Physical Instructor post.
The selection procedure will be followed by Written Examination
Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- for General and OBC Category Candidates; ? 250/- for SC / ST Category Candidates; No fee for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Candidates. The application in the form of Demand draft in favour of The Director, JIPMER payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry (in original). DD once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2016:
Application in the prescribed Pro-forma (Annexure) neatly typed / hand written on A4 size paper. Completed applications should be addressed to the DIRECTOR, JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY-605006. The Candidates applying for more than a post should send separate application form with Demand Draft for each post. he last date for receipt of filled in applications is 16/08/2016. Application cover should be super-scribed as Application for the Post of ______ (code no.: ______).