MMMUT Recruitment 2016-2017 for 30 Professor Posts. MMMUT released a notification for 30 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 15th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
MMMUT Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech and ME / M.Tech|
|Number of Vacancies||30 posts|
|Name of the Post||Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor|
|Last Date To Walk-in||15-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Professor:14 posts
- Associate Professor:20 posts
- Assistant Professor:05 posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Professor post is Rs.37400 67000/- and AGP is Rs.10000/-
- The pay or salary for Associate Professor post is Rs.37400 67000/- and AGP is Rs.9000/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Professor post is Rs.15600 39100/- and AGP is Rs.6000/-
Education Jobsal Qualification for MMMUT Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should be complete Ph.D. Degree in the concerned /allied / relevant disciplines For Professor / Associate Professor Posts.
- Candidates should be complete BE / B.Tech and ME / M.Tech in relevant branch For Assistant Professor.
Minimum 10 Years for Professor, Minimum 08 Years (05 Years for Engineering & Technology Discipline) for Associate Professor.
Eligible candidates called for Interview.
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur has been established in year 2013 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the form of a non-affiliating, teaching and research University after reconstituting the Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College, Gorakhpur which was established in 1962.
Fifty batches of students have entered its portals to emerge after four years of rigorous Education Jobs under the tutelage of some of the most venerable teachers, engineers ready to face the world and create new worlds.
How to Apply for MMMUT Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates must send application forms (Prescribed format) along with photocopies of claims, made in application and applicable fee should-reach REGISTRAR, MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, GORAKHPUR-273010 (U.P.) through Registered / Speed Post only latest by 15/09/2016.