Msuniv University Recruitment 2016-2017 for 34 Professor Posts. Msuniv University released a notification for 34 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 12th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Msuniv University Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University|
|Qualification||Ph.D.,SSLC/10th, HSC,Bachelors Degree|
|Number of Vacancies||34 posts|
|Name of the Post||Professor,Asso.Professor,Assi.Professor|
|Last Date To Walk-in||12-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Professor: 06 Posts
- Associate Professor: 12 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 16 Posts
Education Jobsal Qualification for Msuniv University Recruitment 2016-2017:
- The applicants should possess the essential and desirable Qualifications and Experience as on the last date for submission of application. Degree Qualifications prescribed should have been obtained after passing SSLC/10th, HSC,Bachelors Degree.
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and publised work of high quality,actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College,and/or perience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for
research at doctoral level.Contribution to Education Jobsal innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology mediated teaching learning process.A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator(API) based Performance Based Apprasial System (PBAS), set out inUGC Regulation .OR An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials for Professor post.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant
Professor in a University. College or accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers for Associate Professor post.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University for Assistant Professor post.
Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in the case of Tamil Nadu SC/ SC (A)/ PWD candidates) by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli.
How to Apply for Msuniv University Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates who satisfy the above requirements may download the application form from the University website and apply to the Registrar Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli 627 012. ( by designation only ) along with the D.D for Rs.1,000/- (Rs. 500/- in the case of SC (A)/SC/ST/PWD candidates) towards the cost of application. The DD shall be drawn in favour of the Registrar,Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, payable at Tirunelveli.