SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016-2017 for 11 Professor Posts. SLBSRSV has been released a notification for 11 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 10th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||Ph.D. Degree,Post graduate degree|
|Number of Vacancies||11 posts|
|Name of the Post||Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor|
|Last Date To Apply||10-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Professor:01 post
- Associate Professor:02 posts
- Assistant Professor:08 posts
Pay or salary:
- The Pay or salary for Professor post is Rs.3740067000/- and Gradepay Rs.10000/-
- The Pay or salary for Associate Professor post is Rs.3740067000/- and Gradepay Rs.9000/-
- The Pay or salary for Assistant Professor post is Rs.1560039100/- and Gradepay Rs.6000/-
Education Jobsal Qualification for SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016-2017:
- An eminent scholar with ph.D in the concerned/relevant disciple and published work of high quality,actively ecgaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Good academic record with a ph,D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciline.
- Post graduate degreee in social sciences/languages or in the discipline to the area of specialization.Med. Degree with minimum 55% marks.For more details see official notification.
The Akhil Bharatiya Sanskrit Sahitya Sammelan established a Sanskrit Vidyapeetha at Delhi on the auspicious day of Vijaya Dashmi on the 8th of October 1962 and appointed Dr.Mandan Mishra as the officer on-Special-Duty and the Director of the Vidyapeetha. In accordance with the decision of the Sammelan, a separate Society under the name of Akhil Bharatiya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha was established with the late Prime Minister Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri as its Founder President. The inspiration and guidance of Late Shri Shastriji had been the impetus for the development of this Vidyapeetha. Shastriji in his capacity as the Prime Minister of India declared to develop this Vidyapeetha as an International Institution.
How to Apply for SLBSRSV Recruitment 2016-2017:
The Candidates applying on downloaded application forms are required to enclose a Demand Draft of ? 250/- (? 60/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Registrar, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi. Separate application form should be submitted for each post.The closing date for submission of duly filled in application is 10/09/2016.