CMSS Recruitment 2016-2017 for 13 Pharmacist Posts. CMSS has been released a notification for 13 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
CMSS Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Qualification||D. Pharma / B. Pharma degree|
|Number of Vacancies||13 posts|
|Name of the Post||Pharmacist|
|Last Date To Apply||30-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
Cnadidate age should be below 45 Years as on closing date.
Pay or salary:
The Pay or salary will be Rs.9,300-34,800/- and Grade Pay of Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification for CMSS Recruitment 2016-2017:
- D. Pharma / B. Pharma degree from a reputed University/Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
- An approved/registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 Minimum 8 years of post qualification experience in Pharmaceutical store/ warehouse functions (preferably as store/ warehouse in-charge) for D. Pharma degree holders and 6 years of post qualification experience in Pharmaceutical store/warehouse functions (preferably as store/ warehouse in-charge) for B. Pharma degree holders.Experience in Good Storage & Distribution Practices in accordance with GMP Regulations.
- Exposure in handling regulatory audits on store/warehouse/distribution functions of Pharmaceutical Organisation in accordance with GMP regulations. Exposure to ERP and E-procurement system is desirable.
- Knowledge of local language desirable.
- Orderly warehousing of various categories of products like quarantine, rejected, released, returned or recalls etc.
- Implementation of Good Storage Practices.
- Compliance of all statutory requirements and maintain records.
- Ensure storage at recommended environmental conditions, housekeeping procedure compliances, etc.
- Sampling as per the SOP.
- Traceability of distributed products batch wise.
- Authorized movement of man, machine and goods at warehouse.
- Training of warehousing staff on SOP.
- Investigation of complaints as per the relevant procedure.
- Adherence with the financial, operational and statutory compliances.
- Other duties as specified by the DG & CEO or/ and Reporting Officer.
The Selection Procedure will be followed by Screening and written test by selection Committee
How to Apply for CMSS Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to Apply Online on or before 30/09/2016.