UPSC Recruitment 2013 For Engineering Services Examination .Application are invited for the Posts of Engineering Services Examination in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Location: All India
Engineering Services Examination 763 Posts
Qualification: Applicants who wish to apply for this post must possess the following skill and criteria: Graduate Degree in Engineering from a reputed University.
Age: 21 30 Yrs.
Fee: Rs. 200/-, Application Charge should be paid in the form of Cash by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore (or) by using Visa/Master Credit/ Debit card.
How To Apply: Applicants who wish to apply for this job may apply only through online. The online submission receipt starts from 06th Apr to 06th May 2013.
Last Date: 06-05-2013.
1. Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
2. Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.
3. The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) [excepting SC/ST/Female/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by remiting the money in any branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
4. Before start filling up Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
5. The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 6th April , 2013 to 6th May, 2013 till 11.59 p.m., after which link will be disabled.
6. Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications then he must ensure that the applications with higher RID is complete in all respects.
7. In case of multiple applications, the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
8. The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them.
9. The Applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address ending email@example.com are directed to their inbox folder and not to the SPAM folder or any other folder.
10. Candidates are strongly advised to apply Online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Application.